Why join UCD Innovation Academy?
- Our people are our greatest assets, from sector experts, entrepreneurial educators, and facilitation specialists, to programme managers and business development managers.
- We empower our people with the technological tools they need to work effectively, and the freedom to think creatively. Together, we’re driving bold changes to the educational landscape.
- We’re interested in your experience as well as your qualifications. We celebrate diversity of thought, irrespective of background or discipline.
- Our culture is adventurous. High-energy. Experimental. Courageous. And impactful.
- We work hard, but we embrace a playful approach to tap into our innate creativity.
- And we’re kind. We believe in creating a safe environment – often with an injection of humour – where people feel comfortable to be themselves.
So what are you waiting for?
Applications are handled through the central UCD website. Please register here to apply for a specific role.
We are currently not recruiting for any roles.
Where can I submit my application for a position?
All applications can be made at https://www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/
I am unable to proceed with the application as I do not possess a third level degree in a relevant field. I do however have years of experience working in this / similar field.
Unfortunately the requirements are linked to the job grading (salary range) evaluated by HR so we wouldn’t be able to employ someone in this role unless they have a third level degree (though there can be some flexibility as to what ‘relevant field’ might include).