Why join UCD Innovation Academy?
- Our people are our greatest assets, from sector experts, entrepreneurial educators, and facilitation specialists, to programme managers and business development managers.
- We empower our people with the technological tools they need to work effectively, and the freedom to think creatively. Together, we’re driving bold changes to the educational landscape.
- We’re interested in your experience as well as your qualifications. We celebrate diversity of thought, irrespective of background or discipline.
- Our culture is adventurous. High-energy. Experimental. Courageous. And impactful.
- We work hard, but we embrace a playful approach to tap into our innate creativity.
- And we’re kind. We believe in creating a safe environment – often with an injection of humour – where people feel comfortable to be themselves.
We are recruiting:
UCD Innovation Academy seeks to recruit a Recruitment and Communications Executive Assistant to support the recruitment of students for its programmes. Working as part of the marketing and communications team, the successful candidate will support the recruitment of programme applicants, converting registrations of interest to programme sign-ups. This involves coordinating with the marketing team and, when needed, Springboard+ on upcoming programmes and liaising with prospective students.
The Executive Assistant will be the main point of contact for applicant queries, by phone or email and will set the tone for UCD Innovation Academy with future students as the first point of contact. See more in the link below. Formal applications must go via https://www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/. Go to Jobs for External Candidates / Administrative.
Where can I submit my application for a position?
All applications can be made at https://www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/
I am unable to proceed with the application as I do not possess a third level degree in a relevant field. I do however have years of experience working in this / similar field.
Unfortunately the requirements are linked to the job grading (salary range) evaluated by HR so we wouldn’t be able to employ someone in this role unless they have a third level degree (though there can be some flexibility as to what ‘relevant field’ might include).